Sunday, October 5, 2008

Silly on Sunday

Stygia: Abby, it's not nice to use your claws on me like that!


Abby: I'm just showing them to you. I'm not actually going to use them on you, ok?! Mmmm, but I am going to use them on this catnip mouse. I looooove this mouse!



Look how cute my little whisker dots are!!

Stygia: She wears me out! I think I'm going to go have a nap up here in the sun. That's what we are supposed to do on Sundays, Abby. Relax.


Abby: It's never going to last! Just in case you wonder, I'm the one who attacks first!

Stygia: Yeah, but look what happens when you look away! Hehehe!

8 comments:

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

That video was great! Abby was definitely caught by surprise. I love the pictures of her claws and whisker dots too.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You girls certainly are in play mode! We've been spending our Sunday afternoon and evening chilling...

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan and Tom

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

PS: We do love Abby's whisker dots!

Daisy said...

That's a cool close up of your whisker dots!

Liss said...

good video!

Motor Home Cats said...

Those are cool whisker dots. We also like the picture of you playing with your catnip mouse. It looks like you two are having fun wrestling.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Wonderful video!

*woo hoo*

purrs
Abby

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Those claws are daggers! Wow!!