Monday, October 27, 2008

Friendly and Good

Abby: I am a good cat. I have the evidence to show you to prove it, as well! For example, I take good care of my cleanliness, and this is an important part of being a cat. Here, you can see I feel happy and comfortable washing my tail on Ms. C's desk!

In the middle of the afternoon, I like to have a nap. Sometimes, if I am lucky, Ms. C likes to have a nap, too. When she does, it's always the best if we can nap together and be cozy:

Finally, I try to be good to my sister. This is not wrestling that you see going on here! I have my arm around my sister's shoulder, and I am very thoroughly cleaning her forehead and ears for her. This time, I do not even get too excited and bite her. I just calmly wash and wash, and she was content, closing her eyes with that sleepy, happy expression. When I was done, I serenely walked away --- but do you know what she did then? She reached out and WHAPPED me! Mr. R said it was because I stopped too soon! What do you think?

12 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We think Mr. R is right! It probably felt so good to have your arm around her and be licked that Stygia was desolate when you left!

We notice THAT smile on Ms. C's face again. You always seem to have that effect on her!!!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan, Tom and Tama-Chan (of the squished ear!)

Anonymous said...

One must always be wary for the wayward whap. It happens.

Karen and Gerard said...

I love watching TV on the couch with my cat laying on my legs too. My Manny cat looks a lot like you!

Anonymous said...

You care so much, and that's the thanks you get from Stygia? Hmpf!

Cleanliness is next to catliness...

meemsnyc said...

That is such a cute photo of you cleaning your tail! Adorable!!

PB 'n J said...

You sure are a good cat Abby! Jake and I would have been wrestling right after that head washing :-)

Cat Street Boyz said...

Oh yes the wayward WHAP....we know it to well!!!=^Y^=The Cat Street Boyz

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

You are a very good cat, Abby!!!!!

You clean yourself, you clean others. So kind.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

When I whap my brother when he's looking all sweet and innocent, it's because he did something irritating to me earlier, and I just saved the whap for later. Maybe Stygia was just waiting for when you least expected it.

Liss said...

What a sweetie!

Motor Home Cats said...

You are a good sister, and a good girl kitty. Styggie shouldn't have whapped you.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Very Very cute and sweet things that you've done, Abby~!!!
Good girl~!