Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Funny Face

Abby: It's been SO EXCITING around here this week! Not only did we get to meet new people, but they also brought a number of boxes into the house, unwrapped them, and all kinds of stuff!

Ms. C's dad was assembling one of four "new bookcases" for her, and of course I had to assist him at every moment. Look at this awesome cave!

Ms. C said something about my "funny face." Do you think I am making funny faces? I don't think I am being funny. Humans are so weird!

I am sure they did this all for my benefit. I learned to make myself go really flat, and now I have four new hidey holes! Wheee!

10 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hi Abby! You were obviously a great help in assembling the bookcases! And how exciting to have new hidey holes!

Tom would like you to know that the bone tennis balls have so far survived intact! That is truly amazing as most things do not last that long. It's one of his favourite toys!

Your Pal,
Sen-Chan

The Island Cats said...

Whoohoo! Those are some great hidey holes there!

Cat with a Garden said...

Hi Abby!
Boxes are great, especially new ones! You can hide in them, rub your chin on them, generally sniff'em... Those are suberb hidey holes for pawing at someone walking by! There's happening plenty in your life... how exciting.
Purrs from Germany,
Siena
P.S.: I think the flash highlights your beautiful shiny fur even more. It is really shiny.

Liss said...

Those aren't bookcases, they're cat trees

Black Cat said...

I don't think your face looks funny, I think you look very cute!

Thank you for your encouraging comment. I really hope Pinky gets adopted before Christmas because he's going away for about three weeks and then I get to be cat-sitter. Yay! :) xxx

Tristan Tabby Cat Longtail said...

In answer to your question dearest Abby Tabby, lovely lady cat, I am a very tall fellow, but I've very slender. So I don't top out at over ten pounds. I'm afraid the Demon Cat outweighs me, and though she's not as tall, her incredible viciousness makes the difference.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think you must be really happy playing hide and seek~!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

I love the look on your face in the funny face picture. It was very nice of Mrs. C's parents to bring you new hidey holes.

Parker said...

What a wonderful new spot to hang out!

Anonymous said...

Yay for new Hidey Holes! We are always looking for new ones.