Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Feelin' Cozy

Abby: Ms. C says we ended up with over a foot of snow yesterday! And we were one of the lucky families in our area that did not lose power. Nevertheless, it was much colder than we cats were used to. Ms. C covered me with her bathrobe while I was relaxing on the floor, and I really liked how nice and warm it made me feel. Here I am giving Ms. C a small meow because she is talking to me, and I like to reply:


I am not biting my sister Stygia in this picture! She was wanting to play with that green mousie you see, but when I came over to give her a little help with washing her ears, she stretched out for me. I wish she would wash my ears, I can tell it feels good!


Stygia: She knew I was feeling playful, so of course as soon as the washing ended, we had to wrestle! I find that wrestling in the presence of my favorite mouse (the green one that still has a tail, of course!) makes it even more fun!!!


Ms. C: Here are some of our poor birch trees, weighed down by the heavy snow:


At last, the sun comes out! Yesterday, there was no sun, so of course Abby and Stygia have gravitated towards those warm spots on the cat condo and floor, to bathe and fall helplessly into naps!

What a week!

12 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Abby, that shade of blue really suits you! Glad you're cozy despite all that white stuff outside, and that you hung on to your power! We had frost last night but that's about it.

#1 just brought in this big orange thing from outside and says she's going to carve it. What's going ON?!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan, Tom, and Tiny Drama Queen Tama-Chan

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Wow! We never get that much snow! It looks strange with green leaves still on the trees.
Hope you are all staying warm and cozy.
~ Noah, Bandit and Timothy

Anonymous said...

Yikes! A foot of snow? What is up with that?

Cat with a Garden said...

That is a lot of snow! I think you won the inofficial snow contest. Never seen it in my life... I glad you're following your usual routine! You do look comfy in the first picture, Abby.
Siena

PB 'n J said...

Goodness that is a lot of snow! We only got a dusting, but we're sure we in for more before long!

At least it is a good excuse to get lots of snuggle time :-)

Liss said...

pretty photos.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww...you also have snow already!!
That is very neat~!!!
I hope you all stay in warm, ok?

The Island Cats said...

A foot of snow! Wow! We haven't gotten any snow yet and mom says she hopes we don't for a while! And Abby, we think it's nice that you gave Stygia's ear a little bath...

Motor Home Cats said...

Sleeping under a bathrobe sounds good. We don't ever get that white stuff around here. We don't know what it's like. We hope you enjoy it though. We hear it can lead to fires in fireplaces and naps under heating vents and warmer blankets on beds and laps.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Parker said...

Inside = Good

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

All that snow?? Poor you guys! We are sure to get some too soon. Stay warm!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Wow! Over a foot of snow before Halloween! That sounds like good cuddling and napping weather.