Monday, October 13, 2008

New Favorite Place

Stygia: Ever since Ms. C moved this table to its new location by the window, we have been inhabiting it. My little sister, Abby, seems to think it is a game when I am sitting up here. She tries to jump up too (and most often fails!!) and knock me off, but I always win! It is also a great place for me to "sharpen my paw pads" as Ms. C calls it.

Abby: This is a great spot for watching things! I can watch the birds, bugs, leaves, and rain outside. I can watch Stygia. I can watch Ms. C and Mr. R. When Stygia is on it, I can even watch her from below, through the glass!

Oh, oh... today, somebody made me blush! Tristan of Tabbylicious said I would make a fine Miss Autumn... and created some fine artwork to illustrate it. You should stop by his blog and check it out!

mad little cat

9 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We agree that you should be Miss Autumn, Abby!!! And we just love the "mad little cat" photo too! Plus that table by the window looks great! IF you can't actually be in the great outdoors, it's so nice to at least be able to see it properly!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan and Tom

Daisy said...

Stygia, that is an excellent observation post!

Tristan Tabby Cat Longtail said...

Abby, Abby she's my girl!
She's Miss Autumn of the Cat Blogsphere for sure!

Anonymous said...

You have a great vantage point for everything important! Miss Autumn, eh? hehehe!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Everyone wants to have the best spot~~~
I think you will have another wrestle for that spot soon, hee hee hee~

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Miss Autumn, I think that makes you a pin-up. I love your expression in your mad little cat picture. You are so funny.

The Crew said...

Abby dear, it looks like Tristan has a crush on you!

Tipper & Misty

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Miss Autumn, I think there might be love in the air.

Tee Hee...

Purrs Shade

Cat with a Garden said...

Uha, I would be blushing too! It's a lovely work. I love how you're rolling in those leaves.
Happy frisky fall, Miss Autumn!
Siena