Thursday, October 9, 2008

War and Peacetime

Abby: This is how it all starts. The sun comes in our window in the morning, and it gets us quite excited. I am on a perch, looking for Stygia! Notice how nice my whiskers look in the sun:

Stygia: Abby is a wily little cat, she is probably still growing and gaining muscle, so even though I am 2 years old and she is 10 months old, I really have to make sure I keep in good shape and work hard to cement my superiority. I practice all kinds of special, ninja-cat moves:

I have to twist in all kinds of ways to keep her on the move!

Abby: Lest you think I am merely a pest, I am actually a very nice cat. I even lick Styggie on occasion throughout our battles, and we like to rest near each other afterwards!

9 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That is a truly awesome ninja move in the second photo, Stygia! And remember, Abby, gentle is also good. #1 loves the fact that I am always gentle (except when I occasionally get carried away on Tom's cheeks...).

Your Pal,
Sen-Chan

Anonymous said...

We love you Ninja move, Stygia! We wrestle everyday, too! That helps keep us both in Panther-prime condition!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

It's fun seeing you two having fun like we do!

Daisy said...

When my brother Harley first moved in, he was very polite. Now he is always jumping on me and trying to wrestle!

The Island Cats said...

You have to rest to keep up your strength so you can wrestle!

Gizmo said...

That's a very nice picture of your whiskers!

Cat with a Garden said...

Abby,
your whiskers look very nice whith that sunlight highlighting them! What are your "special whiskers" doing?
Stygia,
black cats are just so cool, Ninja moves come naturally to them.
I see you both found a really cat-loving home! The lovely cat blanket on the chair says it all...
Love from Siena

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Excellent ninja moves! I'm so glad you enjoy each other's company so much.

Motor Home Cats said...

It looks like you both have some good moves to pull on each other. We like your whiskers Abby and your ninja moves Stygia.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade