Friday, October 10, 2008

Upside Down

Stygia: The morning sunlight makes us a little bit wild sometimes! When Ms. C awakens and opens the blinds, we gravitate towards it. We roll. We chase. We attack our toys. But most of all, we look rather adorable, don't you agree?

Even Abby looks cute in the sun, albeit a bit goofy. But she is only 10 months old so she has an excuse. I have been known to make faces like this too when I am happy:

I really move fast so it is very hard for Ms. C to capture me in action. This is about as good as it gets:

Abby: I do NOT want to be held. But I am a patient cat, and I do not squirm. I just make lots of growly noises.

9 comments:

The Crew said...

Abby, I don't like to be held either...and I let Mom know it!!

Max S

Anonymous said...

We are sorry you do not like being held, but we would like to hear your growly noises! We both love to be held! Actually, we demand to be held. We love scritches and being brushed.

Daisy said...

You are both adorable! I do not know how to growl, but I wish I did.

Cat with a Garden said...

Amazingly I like to be held. I love the sun too and have a variety of "happy faces" (all of them more or less goofy). That twisted position you are showing, Abby, is one of my favourites aswell.
That's a very good action shot, Stygia! Maybe a video would do justice to your skills...
Purrs, Siena

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hi Girls! You BOTH look adorable!

I am not much for being held either. I am a fearless shoulder-rider!

As for growling, it comes under the "unknown to Sen-Chan" category, just like hissing, scratching and biting. #1 says I am the sweetest cat ever.... (blush.....).

Your Pal,
Sen-Chan

Parker said...

You two are soooo adorable!
Maybe when you are older you will enjoy being held. That's what happened to me at least. I like it now!

Liss said...

Too adorable.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I like being held but Shade doesn't. Maybe it is an orange cat thing.

Purrs Goldie

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Abby, I love the expression on your face in the last picture. Thqat look is priceless. Stygia, that's a great action shot.