Saturday, October 11, 2008

Who started it?

Abby: I know that all of you believe I am the troublemaker in the house. That I'm the one who starts all of the fights. Well, I would like you to know that my sister Stygia is also responsible for these occasions! She was hanging out under Mr. R's desk this morning. I simply came along to sniff and see what was so interesting about it (notice I am even walking away?), when she WHAPPED at me!

Of course, if she is feeling playful, who am I to say no to a good wrestling session? Hee hee!

Don't forget to go check out Stygia at House Panthers today!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, one good Whap deserves another!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

WhappyDOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan and Tom

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Those are great action shots. That looks like a very fun wrestling session.

Cat with a Garden said...

Abby,
I've got a little experience with black cats too and I believe you when you say that you're not the only one starting it. You're young and gorgeous and full of life and energy - so why not wrestle a bit?!
Siena

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Very Very excellent wrestle shots~!!! Abby~~~~

Liss said...

nice right hook.

Karen Jo said...

Oooh, Stygia whapped you a good one, Abby. I love to watch cats wrestle.