Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tabby Tail Action!

Abby: This situation looks peaceful enough. But as you, Stygia, and I know, it's not going to last, is it? Hee hee hee!

If she thinks she can just saunter across the room like that, well, she has another cat coming! I have become much more agile and adept since I first met Styggie. My tail and I launch into action!I usually don't play with my silly octopus toy very much, but today it was fascinating (maybe it was the nip....). I hugged it and bunnykicked it and in general tried to RIP IT APART!! (Ms. C: The people who made it must have known cats would want to try to rip it up, because I snoopervised carefully, but Abby was unable to rip any of it up. Good!).

But... you wanted proof that I am really an angel, right? Hee hee. Yes, the next picture shows off my sweet side:

Stygia: Two days ago, you got to see the front half of this picture. Ms. C asked me if she could post the "other end" of the picture today, she says she loves it so much for some reason, and since just about any part of me is beautiful, of course I agreed.

9 comments:

Motor Home Cats said...

Your octopus looks like a fun toy. It looks like you were really enjoying playing with it.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's some seriously impressive tail action, Abby!

Your Pal,
Sen-Chan

PS: I have big news on my blog today!

Anonymous said...

Trouble comes a'walking!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Stygia, your "other end" picture is rather cute and artistic. Abby, the expression on your face in the first picture in the post is very telling of the actions to follow. My mom is obsessed with how expressive your face is.

Cat with a Garden said...

Launch successful! Good action shot, Abby! Seems like Stygia is getting a bit too trusting, hehehehe.
Lovely "other half" picture, Stygia. Aren't humans easy to please? They love us for (almost) everything we do...
Purrs, Siena

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We luvs the tail action going on!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

*woo hoo*
Abby
Got the tail action going ON --- you go girl!
We just love the last picture of you Stygia...you have great legs...

purrs,Abby

The Island Cats said...

Abby, we loved how you pounced on Stygia using that tail action!

ZOOLATRY said...

Great photos; love the first one... then there's the one where our human started singing "long tall sally".