Thursday, October 30, 2008

Of Goddesses and Butt-Fluff

Stygia: Hello! This is a picture from yesterday, but Ms. C really liked what she refers to my "Bastet silhouette" and she wanted me to share it with you. Of course I agreed, because anything that makes me look like a Goddess is fine with me!

Abby: This is a really good place from which I can stare at Ms. C, and be lazy at the same time. You know, our humans really, truly need us for so many reasons. Keeping a close eye on them is one of our most important roles as cats. Whatever would they do without us?

Full Monty, you say? Full Monty it is! Best of all, it is in the sun. I am sure Stygia over on the right thinks I am hogging it. It is a great place to start bathing. I really feel bad for all of those dogs who have to get baths in sunless bathrooms, and can't just stretch out and do it themselves in the wonderful sun spots.


Ms. C says I have developed some "respectable butt-fluff." Do you agree?

12 comments:

Daisy said...

Stygia, you have a beautiful profile!

Abby, you are so right! Sun bathing is much more enjoyable than water bathing. Poor doggies.

Chrissie said...

Butt-fluff? BUTT-FLUFF! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, just totally cracked up, there. Stygia, you ARE a goddess and don't let Ms. C forget it!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Tom here. Excuse moi, Ms. Abby but we have a large window and plenty of sun in our bathroom! And, mere dog as I am, I think I can outdo you when it comes to butt-fluff. Heee hee hee... Must get #1 to take a picture...

Woofs,
TOM

Niko and Cloud said...

What a good photo of you, Stygia! And we love the basket, Abby!

Mickey's Musings said...

Nice picture Stygia!! Abby ,your pics are pawsome too!!! Full Monty,butt fluff!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh I can;t think anymore ;)
heehee
Purrs Mickey

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Nice picture~!!!
Great atmosphere~!!!!

Gizmo said...

That is a very beautiful sillouette! And the butt-fluff is very pretty as well. I love to lay there in the sun and take a bath too! Unfortunately, I just got another real water bath. They saw a flea on me and wanted to get it before it made more. You are so lucky to not have to get a water bath...But, the good thing is I will be really fluffy in the morning!

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Stygia, you certainly are a Goddess, indeed! Abby, I love those sunspots like you do!

Happy Halloween
Purrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh, yes, very good fluff going on there!

Happy Halloween!

Cat with a Garden said...

Stygia, your profileshot should appear in schoolbooks when it comes to ancient egyptian religiosity! Very bastety!
I understand fully what you say about "keeping an eye" on the humans. That's what I do professionally, too. Mmh, the only thing is: Can't see much butt-fluff there. When I look down it's a whole different story. ;)
Siena

Anonymous said...

You have a magnificant profile, Stygia! Nice butt fluff indeed, Abby! Happy Halloween!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Stygia, you have such an elegant profile. Abby, it is amazing how well you have mastered your sunlight absorbtion by splaying out. That is some pretty impressive butt-fluff you have there.