Tuesday, October 28, 2008

.... White Stuff?!

Stygia: It is not very nice out today, but I don't mind that much. It is warm in here, and I am snoopervising Ms. C while she does some painting. See how nicely I tuck? By the way, I know some of you are down on me for whapping Abby yesterday! But she practically did a drive-by licking. If you're going to do a job, do it right! Not half-pawed! Or tongued!


Ms. C took this picture at 8am this morning. It is not very cold out (33 degrees F), so the snow is very wet and heavy, and therefore hard to move. But we are cozy inside!


Abby: Snow, schmow. I am cozy.

12 comments:

The Island Cats said...

You guys got snow already??!? Wow!

Tristan Tabby Cat Longtail said...

You have SNOW already? We won't have snow until Xmas when the truck brings it.

I curled up on the bed in the covers and stayed warm.

Daisy said...

Wowie! You got snow! We got a little cold front where I live too, and it got down into the FIFTIES. That is cold for us.

Cat with a Garden said...

Is it THAT cold where you live? Snow! Brr... I'm glad you two are cosy and busy helping - ehem, in your case Stygia.
Purrs, Siena

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Oh my goodness! You are having snow already?! So glad you girls (and that includes Ms.C!) are nice and cozy inside, but it must be tough for Mr.R!

Your Pals,
SEn-Chan, Tom and Tama-Chan

Mickey's Musings said...

Yikes!!!!!!! Snow?!!!
We are on the warm side of that storm so we got rain and BIG wind!!!! Good thing I am indoors too ,otherwise I would be blown away!!! :o
Stay cozy guys!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

PeeEss: "Drive by licking..."
Hahahahahahahaha,that's a good one ;)

Christine and FAZ said...

YOU HAVE SNOW! I LOVE SNOW! FAZ

Buckwheat Snapp said...

I don't know nuthin about that white stuff, but it makes your tree look weerd. I like your tucked sleep position, looks like a good way to keep your nose warm, I'll have to try it.

Luv.Willie

Buckwheat Snapp said...

Oh, I forgot to add sumthin.
Styggie, my mum luvs your tucked feets, she thinks that is the kyootest way for kitties to sit.

Willie

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Snow already!!
Wowwww.......

Donna said...

If it's gonna snow, curling up for a nice warm nap is just the thing to do.

Anonymous said...

Snowtober? That is just not right.