Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ms. C ..... where are you?

Stygia: Ms. C took off for the day.  When she's not here, I like to occupy her chair immediately:

Abby: I still like my spot on the table in the window the best. The better to keep my eyes on you, Styggie.  But I am getting very lonely without Ms. C here at home. When is she coming back?!

Stygia: I don't know, Abby, but it's not going to stop us from our daily fun, is it?!  (proceeds to lay in place for about 45 seconds, not moving, but wearing static "scary" face)

Don't forget to stop over and see Stygia at House Panthers today!

5 comments:

Daisy said...

Abby, I am glad you have Stygia to keep you company. Even if she is a pawful!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Stygia, I love your scary face...even more because you held it in place for 45 seconds. I don't think Abby was scared.

Anonymous said...

That is a very good scairty face, if somebuddy didn't know you!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Fear not, girls! Ms. C will be back soon!

We won't tell you to behave in the meantime, will we.....?

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan and Tom

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hey, that's a nice chair. No wonder you like it so much.