Saturday, October 25, 2008

George's meme!

Stygia: George of The Crew has passed this meme along to us, so we are going to do our best to tackle him! I mean, tackle it! Hee hee!

1. Where is your cell phone? - We are cats. We communicate with meows, rubbings, and stares. No need for a phone!
2. Where is the husband? - We are enjoying the single life!
3. Your hair color? - Well, Abby is brown, grey, black, and white (tiger!), and I am black with a few stray white furs.
4. Your mother? - Ms. C is our real mom now and wherever she is, we are!
5. Your father? - Mr.. R is our real dad now and he is playing with computers.
6. Your favorite thing? - Abby's favorite thing is “cat time” when she gets moist tuna once a day. Mine is being brushed or patted.
7. Your dream last night? - We dreamed we caught and ate spiders.
8. Your dream/goal? - We want to catch some live prey that we can eat!
9. The room you're in? - I am on the carpet near Ms. C, and Abby is in her own chair next to Ms. C.
10. Your hobby? - Sleeping, playing with furry mice, wrestling.
11. Your fear? - I fear being kicked out of my home again though Ms. C says that will never happen. Abby is not afraid of anything except maybe being taken to the vet to get fixed AGAIN. She doesn't need it but she says, “....still!”
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? - We want to be next to Ms. C at all times.
13. Where were you last night? - I was under the bed when Abby wasn't chasing me.
14. What you're not? - I am not ever going to leave Ms. C.
15. One of your wish-list items? - I want more cuddles, and Abby wants me to be able to throw her mice for her to play fetch.
16. Where you grew up? - I lived with my previous family until the day I turned two, then they surrendered me to the SPCA where Ms. C and Mr. R found me a day later. I was all bones. Abby lived in a pet shop, then some other lady's home, then the SPCA, and now here with us! We love being with Ms. C and Mr. R!!!
17. The last thing you did? - Played with a mouse with Ms. C. Abby is still napping! Did you hear her snore?
18. What are you wearing? - We are NAKED!
19. Your TV? - We don't have a TV.
20. Your pet? - Maybe Abby and I are each other's pets, is that possible?
21. Your computer? - That's right, it's OURS. It's a Frankencomputer that Mr. R built for Ms. C.
22. Your mood? - Sleepy.
23. Missing someone? - No, Ms. C is right here so we are happy!
24. Your car? - What's a car?
25. Something you're not wearing? - Clothes (note to Mom - Don't even THINK about it!!) ** we copied this one from The Crew hehehe**
26. Favorite store? - We have never been shopping but we imagine it is one full of food, toys, and treats!
27. Your summer? - I just arrived in August, so it took me a few weeks to come out of my shell and realize I was safe. I am happy now. Abby was here since the spring, so she spent her time growing from being a 5.5 pound cat to a 9 pound cat.
28. Love someone? - We love love LOVE Ms. C and Mr. R!!
29. Your favorite color? - I like black, because I am black. Abby likes brown or leopard print cause she blends in with them.
30. When is the last time you laughed? - We let mom laugh for us. She laughs at us, too.
31. Last time you cried? - I cried for weeks after my last family abandoned me, even though I don't have tears like humans, you could tell. Abby cried after she flipped through the air when playing with a toy dangling from the door, and smacked her face off a wall. She went, “RrrrrRrRRRrReeEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” We all felt really bad for her.

6 comments:

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Great answers! Abby had a good idea for you to learn how to throw her furry mice so she can play fetch. I wish my brother would learn that too.

Cat Street Boyz said...

Please stop by our blog and pick up your award!=^Y^=The Cat Street Boyz

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We really loved reading your meme answers! It's always fun to learn more about one's friends although we are all sad that you had sad times before you met Ms.C and Mr. R. We know you're safe now!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan, Tom and Tama-Chan (purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!)

Cat with a Garden said...

Hi you two! I felt sad when I read your answer to "the last time you cried" question. It's unbelivable how the two of you could be given away! It's pawsome that you found a great forever home.
Purrs, Siena

Tristan Tabby Cat Longtail said...

I like brown and leopard print too. I am so glad you guys found a furr-ever home (and glad I got one too!)

Christine and FAZ said...

Good work. What's this nonsense about cell phones anyway? FAZ