Saturday, August 9, 2008

When she's good....

... I am very very good! I am really good at keeping Ms. C company. She has not been able to assist me with my writing for a few days because she has been very sick. She is still not feeling very well at all, so let's all purr for her at the count of three. Ready? One.... two.... three... PURRrrrrrRRrRRrR !!!

I want to be just like Ms. C. I've been following her to the bathroom and keeping a close eye on her every time she goes since I have come to my forever home here, and this past week I decided to try it myself. I admit, I am not very good with aim, but Ms. C praised me anyway.


... and sometimes they tell me I am not-so-good. I like to bite a lot of stuff, and sometimes the more I know I am not allowed to bite it, the more I want to bite it. That's what happened when this picture was taken, and Mr. R held me close for a long time after that. I even growled.

Usually when I am feeling naughty and doing those things I shouldn't do, the squirt bottle gets me. I have learned it is wisest to listen to Ms. C when she says no, or else I will be squirted and I hate that!!


Finally, because I know so many of you enjoy these things so much, here is my full monty! It's a great way to start the weekend don't you think?

How do you like my belly spots? I think they are coming back very nicely. And I am laying with a toy, I really like to do that.

11 comments:

Just Ducky said...

I like to do the bitey too and growl when mum picks me up.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Abby~!
You are just too adorable~!
Could can fight your cuteness?

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Abby, you are so cute, really cute!!!

I hope your mom is feeling better. They are all sick over here too.

Have a good Sunday!!!

purrs Shade

Parker said...

Hi Abby! The squirt bottle is awful - I do not like it at all. I guess it's best to be a good kitty!
ps - I gave you something today - please come and see me!
Smooches!
ps - I hope your Mom feels better!

Anonymous said...

We haven't been squirted since Gandalf was a kitten. We have no bad habits. Seriously. hehehe.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Your belleh spots matches your blankie!

Laila and Minchie

Daisy said...

Abby, you are very, very good! I hope Ms. C feels better soon.

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Oh Abby,
You are such a good good-girl even when your just have to bite or growl and do things the people think are not so nice. Sounds like you really have a wonderful forever home(in spite of the water bottle)! Hope your Ms C gets all better soon...I Purred real real loud to help Ms C get better soon and Tommy and our mom are sending warm get well thoughts to your mom.
Your friend Shilgiah (and brother Tommy and our Mom)

Jans Funny Farm said...

We hope Mrs. C is feeling better by now. You've certainly been doing all you can to help her.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Your tummy spots are adorable! I hope Mrs. C is feeling much better.

Mickey's Musings said...

Hey Abby, BIG PURRS for your Mom!! I hope she is feeling better now!
WE know all about the squirty bottle!!!! :o Avoid that! It gets your furs all wet! Yuck!!

Purrs Mickey