Thursday, August 21, 2008

Putting Up With a Lot!

Stygia: I have to put up with so much. My new humans let me have some "alone" time every day in the bedroom, but they also let that Catzilla in for part of the day too! As you can see, it is quite terrifying!


Abby: Who did what? Hey, I did not even show my claws when I was trying to play with Stygia. I just want a pal!!! I am so excited. I can't help it if she gets mad. I just want to PLAY!!!! I hope she will want to play soon, too.

What? Oh, no--- I did not put the mouse in my food bowl. Honest. You don't believe me? Awwwww, shucks!


Don't forget to stop by my friends' blog, The Poupounette, and wish Tom and his mom #1 a very happy birthday!!

10 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee,Abby,sometimes it takes a long time to get comfy with another cat. Be patient and Stygia will soon relax and maybe be your playmate.
As for the mouse in the food bowl...heeheehee
Purrs Mickey

Nomi said...

Things will work out OK, just give it time. Meanwhile, mouses in the food bowl...thats a great idea.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Wow! That's an amazing pose you're striking there, Abby!

Hoping Stygie will play with you very soon!

Your Pal,
Sen-Chan

(and thanks for the birthday wishes from Tom!)

LZ said...

You'll be fine just keep giving it time. I like to put my toys in the food bowl too so I don't loose them.

Kaze

Motor Home Cats said...

We hope the two of you start to play together soon. It is a lot of fun when you have someone to play with.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

PB 'n J said...

It's just takes a little time - you guys are already doing great.

Miss Stygia, we've got a little something for you (and Abby) on our bloggie!

Parker said...

Gosh Abby, you have like a little Ninja think going there!
I think that if you are patient and show Stygia a lot of lovin' she'll come around. I think she's had her heart broken before she came to live with you!

The Island Cats said...

Heehee! We put our mousies in the water bowl! You should see them when they get wet! Not a pretty sight!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

pee ess. hope you and Stygia are playing together soon.

Chrissie said...

Abby, it's ok to put a mouse in your bowl..I do it all the time. Cats can do whatever we want 'cause we are superior life forms! BTW, it might be really fun to play with your new furbuddy-and just think of how warm a catpile could be!

Liss said...

Oh, just give it time she'll play with you. Nixon likes to put his toys in his food bowl too.

-Liss