I really like to get into places like this. I would probably stay awhile inside, except that Ms. C is always moving around the house, and I really need to keep an eye on her. I wish she would spend more time here and leave more doors open for me.
I may look lazy, but I know that toy's inside the cat condo and I am going to Get it! Won't you come and play with me?
Mr. Hendrix tagged me for the Four Things meme a couple of days ago, so here are my answers:
- Four jobs I’ve had: I have always been self-employed, and I have many important jobs. First and foremost, I am a Watcher. I must keep an eye on my humans at all times and be in the same room with them. I'm a professional tuna-eater. I am also a pro-napper. Finally, I am an Expert of Play Techniques.
- Four movies I can watch over and over: I have never actually watched a movie, can you believe it? Perhaps when my humans get a TV they will get me some videos of safari animals like hyenas and lions, or birds. For now, looking out the window suffices.
- Four places I’ve lived: First I lived at a pet-store, second I lived with a lady who had to give me up, then third I lived at the SPCA, and fourth I lived in my current forever home with Ms. C and Mr. R who rescued me!!
- Four TV shows I love: Well, we don't have a TV so I can't love any shows. But I can imagine that I love shows about nature and animals I'd like to.... eat.
- Four places I’ve vacationed: I have to agree with Mr. Hendrix, my life is also one long vacation! If I could go anywhere at all, I would like to go to a morning fish market in Japan. I imagine it as one big all-a-cat-can-eat buffet.
- Four of my favorite dishes: I love tuna and shrimp, tuna and crab, tuna and ocean whitefish, and tuna by itself.
- Four sites I visit daily: I watch Ms. C while she visits the journal of author Neil Gaiman, Sen-Chan and Tom's blog The Poupounette, for lack of a better news site CNN.com, and the Distributed Proofreaders site where she volunteers in proofreading documents for Project Gutenberg.
- Four places I would rather be right now: There is no place I'd rather be right now! I am in my forever home, in my own chair, right beside Ms. C snoopervising her typing.