Thursday, June 18, 2009

Catlove

Abby: I admit, I am hogging the blog this week. Perhaps we should just all understand because it was my Gotcha Day this week, I can't help but hog the blog a little bit.

I am not usually a lap cat, and since I have doubled in size since I arrived in my home just over a year ago, it's a little difficult to rest on Mr. R's shoulder, as I used to prefer. As you can see, however, a lap is also a warm and friendly place to rest!


PS. Ms. C messed up the blog again and is working on restoring all her linkies and stuff!

9 comments:

Freya's Staff said...

You hog the blog all you like, Abby!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Abby, you're not a blog hog! It is nice to see you enjoying some quality time on your human's lap. The expression on your face is pure pleasure!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

You can feel the love in that picture. What a happy kitty!

Anonymous said...

We can purractically hear you purring from here, Abby!

Baby Patches said...

Aren't warm laps so comfy and you alwayz gets da lovings too!

Its nice to meets you Abby and I hopes to gets to knows you and Stygia more. Momma says you has Ratsies on da way, ooops I hopes dat wasn't a secret!

Purrrrrrrrrs

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Abby, you look so very happy!

Daisy said...

I see you smiling! Laps are good.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We think it's OK for you to hog the blog this week, Abby! That's a great photo of you purring for Mr.R!

Your Friends,
Tommy, Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan

The Island Cats said...

Aw, Abby...you're so cute there! We don't mind seeing you everyday!!