Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sleepy Things, Silly Things

Stygia: First, I'd like to share with you one of my favorite spots in the house: my chair. It's in a corner, I get a good view, and it's close to a baseboard heater, so I was cozy all winter long! Another great thing about my spot is that there is a mirror on the wall right beside the chair, so no matter what way I face, I can get a 360-degree view of whatever might be coming my way (Abby!). The comfy red cushion is mine, and covered generously in my own lovely fur.


Now I need to tell you something about my silly sister, Abby. Ms. C was printing photos to send to her grandma, and for whatever reason, Abby just loves that printer. The very sound of the printer printing causes her to approach, and she will crawl all over it, waiting for paper to come out. After Ms. C made a copy of her resume, Abby hopped right up on to the scanner/copier part of the printer, and Ms. C pressed the SCAN button! I would never think of doing anything so . . . so unseemly!



9 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Whoops! We see Abby's spot 13!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

haHa! That Abbyscan is pretty fan! Your chair looks delightful, Stygia. We're glad you have found such an agreeable sport for yourself!

Your Friends,
Tommy and The girls

The Monkeys said...

What a great sleeping spot! We wonder if you can also see yourself in the mirror

The Abby scan is very funny!

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

That chair sounds great, what a spot. Silly Abbyscan, that is cute.

Cliff and Olivia said...

Hahahahaha. Great scan!

(And we're sorry about not commenting for a while - lazy humans.)

Cat with a Garden said...

That scan is great! Mom would love to have something like that of us. Your chair looks very comfy, Stygia!
Purrs, Siena & Chilli

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ah well. Pictures HAPPEN... Hee-hee!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Stygia, that looks like a very comfy napping spot. Abby, that scanner picture is hilarious!

Cat with a Garden said...

Did you see this http://icanhascheezburger.com/2009/04/15/funny-pictures-video-the-self-portrait-kitteh/ ?
Ha!