Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Inside or Underneath

Stygia: It is a beautiful, sunny day. Many humans think lying on a sunny beach is the perfect way to spend a sunny day, but I think being safely enclosed in my hidey-hole is the best. At least, I think I am safe. I don't see Abby anywhere . . .

Abby: I've been napping, but I suddenly feel quite energetic! I wonder where my sister is? I bet she is hoping to see me.

Aha! There you are, Styggie! Hey, don't whap me in the face like that, I was just saying hello.

Stygia: . . .

Speaking of hidden things, last night as I was having a snack I made a discovery, that a blanket Mr. R placed on the floor appeared to be alive! I ran over to investigate, and here are the results:

15 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Hahaha! The blanket was alive!!!

(pee ess. great minds think alike!)

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I agree with you Stygia, a hidey hole in a sun beam is absolute purrfection!!!

Purrs Goldie

Cat Street Boyz said...

That blanket game looks like FUN! Right now though that sunny spot looks real good!!! =^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Everycat said...

Hidey holes in the sun and a game of patty-paws under the blanket - what a lovely way to spend the day. I hope you got a good long nap in after, must have been exhausting!

Whicky Wuudler

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

What fun! We're gonna ask Mom to put a blankie on the floor for us to explore in.

meemsnyc said...

What a great cat condo. We've asked our mom for one, and she said we can have one when we move to our new house because the apartment is too small for one.

Daisy said...

Whew! For a second there, I was scairt it might be the dreaded Blanket Monster!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Stygia,
I think you have terrific boxing skills~!!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I love blanket games too!

Tama-Chan

LZ said...

I feel your pain, the whole sibling hunt is SO annyoing when you're enjoying the sun.

Chase

Mickey's Musings said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, we love sunny spots too!!! Georgia is the under the blanket kitty in our house,heehee
Purrs Mickey

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You two have so much fun together. That blanket game looks like great fun.

Just Ducky said...

I figured you had feets to attack under that blanket.

Isis said...

Oh it looks like you have some wonderful nap spots. I like yourself Abby, love a good computer chair about the best... :)

Purrs,
Isis

Chrissie said...

I've heard mouses live under those blankets, but that looked a lot more huger!