Sunday, January 13, 2013

Disturbance in the Force

Stygia (Worm): There is a disturbance in the force. I mean, there is something really quite wrong in our home. It smells weird. I try to rest, but it is difficult.


My rest is constantly disrupted. There is a howling, a yowling, a crying and a-begging. I think it is all because of THIS creature:

The Creature Known As Styx

Yes. It is the one they call Styx. It's not that she is from the dark side or anything like that. But she certainly seems possessed. I have suggested an exorcism. Ms. C told me that a spaying is about the same thing.

I just want to rest. For once, Abby and I agree on something, although Abby does not seem to be quite as disturbed as I am. Our Mum, Ms. C, had a nice long nap today and Abby always thinks that's fantastic. Nothing will stop her snoozing if Ms. C is doing the same. But I am different. I need peace.

3 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

Soon the Vet and his light-saber will vanquish this strange, howling beast!

Mickey's Musings said...

Yeah, what Katnip Lounge said!
Our Julie(newest cat) had a heat cycle before her spay. She was not loud but super lovey,friendly and strange!
Bouncy,excited strange! We are ALL happy that is over with !!
Can you fine kitty earplugs :/
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

World of Animals, Inc said...

Thanks for the share. We hope after the disturbance of your sleep from Sytx. That you were able to get back to your cat nap again. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals