Saturday, December 3, 2011

I'm a Winner!

Abby: Mum's been lazy the past two days. Well, as far as I am concerned she has been. But then she noticed THIS:

Mum says I probably wouldn't care about what that book is about, but she says she will read it for me and then just read the "good parts" out loud to me. By "good parts," I mean if they go fishing, eat tuna, or give cats treats.

Thanks to the writers of the SBTB blog! I hope this book has lots of good parts.

Stygia: Don't leave me out of this! Gratuitous cat-picture:

8 comments:

A few Good Cats said...

Good going!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

A great gratuitous picture it is too!

The Island Cats said...

Wow, that's pretty cool that you won something, Abby!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Nice! Will you share what you learn??? Congrats on your big win!

Katnip Lounge said...

We want you to tell us all about the good parts, Abby, so pay close attention!

Mickey's Musings said...

Cool Abby!!! Everybody loves a winner ;) heehee
e purr there are lots of fishy parts, or better yet,just have your Mom give you fish!! heehee
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

If there are anny parts of the book you enjoy, let us know about them! MOL!

Angie, Catladyland said...

Woo Hoo!! Congrats!