Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Helping

Stygia: Ms. C is about to start an art project, and we are going to help her! We are absolutely convinced that nothing will happen unless we are right there, watching closely. Now, the very first thing that I am going to do is make sure that the newpaper is spread out perfectly on the floor. I walked across it very softly.

I hope the light is going to be good enough for her to see what she is doing. This lighting makes me feel like a model. Do you think she will use me as a subject? Abby, what do you think of the light?



Abby: Hmm, this light smells okay, and it is nice and warm. I don't mind sitting up here near it. The way she is moving that brush is really kind of fascinating, that's why my head is moving from side to side, right along with each stroke she makes. But actually, Styggie . . .



CHOMP! !!! !

This art project is boring, Styggie! Let's PLAY instead!!

6 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Uh oh! Good luck to your mom...we're sure you 2 will be a big help to her...NOT!!! Heehee!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I like to get really (TOO!) close to lights too! #1 has had to yank me away more than once!

We're all eager to know more about the art project!

Your Pal,
Sen-Chan

Parker said...

HaHaHaHaHaHa!

ZOOLATRY said...

Now our human is a bit upset... cause she was scrolling down to find out all about the "art" project and you two gave up on it.
Now her curiousity is just like a cats...

Black Cat said...

I echo the Zoolatry human! I hope Ms. C doesn't rely on her art to earn green papers coz I feel it in my water that she won't get much done with you two cuties around...! :) xxx

Cat with a Garden said...

Oh, an art project! I'm very curious about it. I'm sure that it will involve the two of you. Don't you whap at the brush, Abby?
Siena