1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blogpost, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
Now, let me get started!
1. When I sleep, I often squish my ears in ways that my humans think must be uncomfortable. In fact, as you can see, sometimes they even flip inside-out! What can I say, except that I am a very happy and safe-feeling cat, so I can really let go and totally relax when I sleep!
2. I do not like being left out of anything and I am naturally attracted to the most active person in the household at all times. When Ms. C's dad was here and assembling the catcases, I mean bookcases, I helped him every step of the way. And please, do not shut me out of any room. It makes me very, very sad and I will let you know -- loudly!
3. Last time I was at the vet, Ms. C asked them to clip my claws, and when the vet's assistant came in to take care of me, Ms. C (who was patting me) looked at me, then the assistant, and said to her, "Here's my monster." She could not have been talking about me. Monsters are the things that live on the stairs and come up when we turn our backs and scare us. Anyway, ever since I got fixed a few months ago, I have developed a passionate hatred for every member of the vet's office, and I hiss at them all!!!
4. Right before I have to go to the bathroom, the stinky kind, I run around the house like crazy. My mom says that most cats run around afterwards. Well, I live by my OWN rules.
5. I am a very concerned cat. Even if it's Stygia hacking up a hairball, I am right there to make sure everyone is okay. When Ms. C is feeling blue, I am by her side. Although, sometimes when Ms. C is singing around the house I get concerned, too.
6. Ms. C has a digital piano that she sometimes likes to leave on, because I often walk across it during my house-prowlings. She calls the sounds that come out "Abby's Songs."
8. Many of my whiskers are bi-colored. The begin white, but at the base they are black for about a centimeter. My mom calls this "the floating whiskers" because they almost look like they levitate from my face!
And now I will tag 8 cats and dogs to carry on the meme:
I can't wait to see what you have to say!