Friday, September 12, 2008

If We Were Authors, Part 1...

Abby: Cats can and should be able to do just about anything. That's always been my philosophy. I haven't published a novel yet, but I like to imagine that someday I will be, and that the book would be something like this (biggify for best results!):




It's a subject that I -- heck, probably all of us! -- feel very strongly about. No matter what flavor of treat you prefer, it's a vital part of every day! Tomorrow Stygia will present her own book cover.

8 comments:

Liss said...

That's cute!

Sen and Tom said...

The prospects of us taking our rightly place in the literary world, as authors rather than mere muses, is just too delightful for words!

Your Pal,
Sen-Chan

GRRRETA said...

That would be a riveting read. I hope you get the chance to be an author. I could never do a book signing, because I must attack every pen and pencil in sight.

DEBRA said...

Abby
I think you would be a best selling author...give it a go...

purrs
Abby(the manx)

The Island Cats said...

Okay...we're not much on reading...but that's a book we would read!!!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Gandalf and Grayson said...

Cool! Maybe someday Stephen King will be reviewing one of out Story Game stories, too!

Daisy said...

I would like to read that book!

Camie's Kitties said...

We would totally read that book. Maybe you should talk to Max the next time he does a book that is a compilation of CB stories.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade