Thursday, November 7, 2013

Naps: Together or not?

Abby: I don't know how I let this happen. I was sleeping between Ms. C's knees, and right before the camera flashed, I noticed that Sticks was sleeping right next to me with her head on Ms. C's foot. In fact, our back feet were touching!! HOW could that be? I was, however, very comfortable and too lazy to move. Naps are very important.

Sticks: Mr. R wants all of you to know that my name is Sticks, not Styx. Did you know it has almost been one year since I have lived here in my forever home? I am called Sticks because when Mr. R first decided to take me home, I was so skinny and small that I was more like a bundle of sticks than the plush feline I am today. I love my home. I love my people. I even love Abby!


Stygia: I have my OWN spot on the couch, away from those tabbies. I do not need their company. Mr. R and sometimes Ms. C are enough for me.


5 comments:

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

We all prefer having our own space here too!

A few Good Cats said...

Progress! Happy to hear and see that you're growing closer.

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Aha! Caught and immortalized sleeping next to each other. :)

Good to see you all.

meowmeowmans said...

We're working on all getting along together, too! Glad to hear you're making progress. :)

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Sometimes another kitty can sneak up an nap close... Its OK.