Friday, January 20, 2012

More Uses for Blankies

Ms. C: I was sitting at my desk, typing away at something. Mr. R was behind me, talking to Stygia. The next thing I heard was him exclaiming, "Kitty Burrito!!" And he lifted this towards me:

Side view:


I don't think Stygia quite approved of Mr. R's maneuver, but she got lots of extra pattings and lovin' for her trouble. It sure was a new way to use those blankies!

I will have to tell Ms. J that the cats have made decisions about which blankie belongs to whom. The newest one now belongs to Stygia. Abby Normal has reserved the original one for her own use. They are wonderful and much loved by the cats! Thanks again, Ms. J!

5 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Stygia, all you need is some salsa!!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We like our burritos in pairs. And warm. MOL!

A few Good Cats said...

You do make one hot burrito!

Katnip Lounge said...

Nothing better than a hot furry filling!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Stygia you are one gorgeous Kitty burrito!!

Thank you for your caring words on Abby.They are so appreciated at this time when the Mom is freaking out over her illness.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥