Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cool Cat

Abby: Ms. C has been working on creating some birthday presents for her nephew, and one of them features ME! Yes, it is I, Abby Normal:

She says she needs to do some touch-up work on the lettering, but I think it's great the way it is. I mean, it's ME, and what's cooler than that? At least in THIS household.

To paraphrase ZZ Top:

She had a feline strut that was as sweet as molasses
But what really knocked me out was her cheap sunglasses
Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah!

I know you need to see more of the coolness, so here I am, paws in place. Catnip included!

Stygia: Abby thinks she is so cool, but I know for a fact that she is really just a very silly and ridiculous cat. I mean, just look at her face in the next picture! Hahahahaha!

10 comments:

Liss said...

That's one cool shirt! What a great idea.

meemsnyc said...

That is such a cool shirt. LOVE it. You are a star.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This is a very nice t-shirt for birthday gift~!
How wonderful~

Chesney Cats said...

We LOVE the shirt!! Your mommy is so talented! Our mama.....not so much.

Black Cat said...

Wow, I love the t-shirt too! Ms. C is very talented! Your photos are great too. I don't think there's anything wrong with your face in the last picture Abby!

Thanks for your comment; as you can see I have difficulty being wordless too! :) xxx

Mr. Black said...

That's a great t-shirt...with or without lettering on it!

Now, Stygia...Abby doesn't look silly in that last photo. It's just the angle.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Abby, we think you're cool, we think you're cute!!!!

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Great shirt!!! Super cool for sure!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Very cool shirt! But what did you expect from such a cool cat?

Cat with a Garden said...

Great Shirt! And the print has such a good quality! You're so cool, Abby!!!